Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meadows Farms Massaponax Grand Opening and More

I'm having a blast painting at all the parties recently.

I'll be at the Meadows Farms Grand Opening event on April 18th (10-12:30) and 19th (10-2). You can check out their flyer here. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there. Come around and see their new nursery and get your face painted too. It should be lots of fun.

I'm starting to get enquiries for May. If you have an event or party to schedule, don't miss out and book now.

Don't forget, I'll be at the Lake Land'Or Easter Egg Hunt on April 11th at 10 a.m. It's being held on the Land'Or side at the beach pavillion. I hope to see you there. {Although we all froze, the kids and I had a blast at this event. I got to paint some great bunnies, puppies, flowers, spider man masks, and even a dragon.}

Colleen Johnson
Fantasy Face Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment