Thursday, July 16, 2009

Painting the Weekends Away

I am having a blast painting my weekends away. I've been all over central Virginia lately.

Last weekend I was in Locust Grove at a birthday party. Young and old were getting glitter tattoos and faces painted. I had a great time with the Pate's. Thanks for having me.

I also got to attend the McMurren Family Reunion in Fredericksburg. The music and dance contests were great; and even though it rained a bit, we were all dry under the pavillion at Pratt Park. I got to paint many butterflies, a tucan, a cheetah, a panda, some fire cats, some pokemon characters and many more. Fun was had by all. I just love it when the kids are yelling, "You were awesome!" as they are leaving. That's why I love my job!!!

I'll be heading out this weekend to another family reunion down in Hopewell at Crystal Lake. I'm looking forward to some more fun. I've definitely got to take some more pictures. It's so difficult to pause when the lines are long to snap a pic but I have to try.

If you need a face painter, give me a call. I've still got a few dates open in August although not many. Drop me an email or give me a call. I'll be happy to face paint at your next event.

I'm looking into purchasing some temporary tattoo paints. I'll keep everyone posted on this new and exciting development.

Colleen Johnson
Fantasy Face Painting by Colleen
804.448.3121

No comments:

Post a Comment