Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010

I've been away for a bit. Actually, I was in Florida for most of December and came home to a flooded house. So I've been cleaning up and still in the process of drying out.

I'm looking forward to the new year and face painting throughout central Virginia again. I'm definitely blessed to be enjoying my work.

Thank you to everyone that made 2009 such a wonderful experience. I hope to see you all again this year face painting at your parties, picnics and festivals.

Several events for 2010 have already been booked and I'm excited to be involved.

Here's to a healthy and happy new year filled with fantasy from Fantasy Face Painting.

Colleen Johnson, Fantasy Face Painting
Fantasy Face Painting Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen,

    What a fun blog you have here! I really hope that you continue to post in 2010. Your pictures are so cute! Thank you for sharing your press release as well - I know 2010 will see me gearing up for the business side of Face Painting! If you are ever near MD let me know- we have a Face Painting Jam in Columbia, MD once a month and it is always fun to have visitors!

    ReplyDelete