Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snowiest Winter

Snow, snow, snow and more snow!

The mid-Atlantic region has definitely seen alot of snow this season. I'm taking this moment to whisper sweet nothings to mother nature on this Valentine's Day. Hopefully this will end our digging out pattern.

I've been a busy girl. No hibernation for me.

Events booked for the upcoming months are: Kids Fun Day/Easter Carnival at the Westchester Commons (March 27), Ladysmith Day (May 22), and Hartwood Days (September 11).

I have some other fun stuff that I'm working on including some Renaissance Faires, my beloved Highland Games and Celtic Festival along with a possible "nutty" gig here and there.

It is a promising year and I intend to keep everyone informed as event dates approach.

Happy face painting in 2010.

Colleen Johnson
Fantasy Face Painting
Face painting central Virginia in fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment