Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Face Painting at the Great Train Race 2010


Wow, it was a hot and humid day at the Great Train Race in downtown Fredericksburg this past Sunday, May 2nd. The kids that ran definitely earned their medals!

Five hours non-stop of face painting fun meant for a lot of different faces. I'm glad that I had help from some other great area face painters. We were busy.

I did get a chance to stop for a minute and grab a quick picture of this little cutie after her race. She wanted some pretty flowers down the side of her face. She was pretty happy with it I'm glad to say.

Hopefully you will all catch my ad that will be running in the Free Lance-Star for the next couple of weeks. I'll be face painting next Monday evening, May 10th, at Stafford Lakes. Centex Homes is hosting an Ice Cream Social from 4-6:30. Come on out and enjoy yourselves while checking out their community. Hope to see you there.


Colleen Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment