Friday, May 14, 2010

Face Painting at Lifecare in Fredericksburg

I face painted at Lifecare in Fredericksburg this past Wednesday evening. They had a breast cancer awareness community event at their facility. It was wonderful.

It was especially lovely to hear some of the survivors speak. My family has battled with this disease for years. It wiped out all of my grandfather's sisters. Then it struck my mother's generation. It has taken several of my mother's cousins. Luckily, my mom is a survivor. I sure hope and pray that they can come up with a cure for this horrible disease.

I met some fabulous people at the event. There were lots of breast cancer pink ribbons painted and glittered along with many face masks, butterflies, dragons, skulls, pink animals, and even a silly looking pink ambulance.

Please remember to get your mammogram done and do self examinations.

I truly had a blast face painting at this event! Remember, I don't just face paint at birthday parties. I face paint at all sorts of events. Keep Fantasy Face Painting in mind for your next event.

Colleen Johnson
Fantasy Face Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment