Monday, August 30, 2010

Face Painting at Sheehy Ford of Ashland

I have been a very busy lady and I'm not complaining. I'm just not jotting everything down here on my blog like I should be doing. In between parties, family reunions and church events, I have been making the rounds at some public events.

I had a great time this past weekend at the Short Pump Mall. I was face painting at Dillard's for their Back to School celebration. It was fantastic.

This week I will be face painting on Friday, September 3rd from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. at Sheehy Ford Mercury of Ashland. They are having their big Labor Day Sales Event. Come on out for some fun!

The following are some other public events that I will be face painting at soon:

Senator Warner's Pig Roast, Sept. 11th, 12-4
Lake Land 'Or Harvest Festival, Oct. 2nd, 1-4
Fredericksburg Area Wine Festival, Oct. 9-10, 11-5
Fredericksburg First Night, Dec. 31st, 7-midnight

I hope to see you all soon.

Colleen Johnson
Fantasy Face Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment