Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Face Painting in Virginia

Hello again everyone. Just a quick update regarding upcoming public appearances.

This coming weekend includes several birthday parties along with the Lake Land 'Or Octoberfest. I will be at the Octoberfest face painting from 1-4. It should be loads of fun.

The following holiday weekend you can find me at the Fredericksburg Area Wine Festival. I will be set up in my own tent both days (October 9th and 10th) from 11-5. Come out and enjoy the local wineries.

The weekend of October 16th and 17th is booked full with birthday parties galore looking for both face painting and glitter tattoos!

October 23rd is the Westchester Commons Halloween Celebration from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. that I'll be face painting at. Their events are awesome and family funpacked. Make sure you don't miss it.

October 30th I'll be face painting at the Salem Run Apartment Homes from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m. followed by an evening Halloween party full of face painting and glitter tattoos. I can't wait! Halloween is soooo much fun for me!!!

I'll jump ahead to December now for my next scheduled public event. I'll be face painting at the Fredericksburg First Night, on December 31st from 7 p.m. until midnight.

I hope to see you all soon. Remember, if you need a fabulous face painter for your next party or event in central Virginia, contact Fantasy Face Painting.

Colleen Johnson
Fantasy Face Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment