Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Carnival Success

Whew! I made it through the day. I never stopped painting once the Westchester Commons Halloween Carnival began. It was a beautiful day for family fun.

Due to the sheer volume of people in attendance, I was limited to quick cheek designs. I had lots of rainbows, pumpkins, spiders, skulls, snakes, bats, ghosts, hearts, cats, flowers, butterflies, dragonflies and even a candy corn nose.


My next public event is at the Salem Run Apartment Houses on Saturday, October 30th from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m. I will be face painting quick cheek art designs. Then I will be onto a private Halloween Birthday party for the late afternoon and evening that will include full face paintings and temporary glitter tattoos. I'm looking forward to both.


Remember to book your next event with Fantasy Face Painting.


Colleen Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment