Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fantasy Face Painting at Your Summer Camp

You can have Fantasy Face Painting at your summer camp!

I have already been booked to come face paint at several local summer camps this season.  It's fun and entertaining for the children.  I bring all the supplies and they are all hypo-allergenic/non-toxic and FDA approved.

Do you have a specific theme?  No problem.  I work with teachers and summer camp directors to provide the children with great choices that are geared to whatever theme you've chosen.

It is a win-win situation. 

I offer discounted rates for summer camps, youth camps, day cares and schools that book me for week day events.  Just drop me an email or give me a call to schedule your group's face painting session now.

Colleen Johnson, Fantasy Face Painting

Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment